Thursday, July 7, 2011

"You're Still The ONE!!" -ST



HE IS:

My burning desire
My best friend
The man of my dreams
The one I want there in the end
My fighting warrior
My shining knight
The man I prayed for
Worth the fight
The king of our household
A great father of two
My husband and lover
Why I said, "I DO"
by CJKW 7-7-2011


Today FOUR years ago (July, 7th 2007) I married the most perfect man for ME.  Never in my mind, did I imagine my life turning out this way.  But through everything we learned to love harder in a world that teaches us to "love easy."  "Easy come, easy go!"

Though David and I have only been together for a short amount of time, the greatest advice I can give at this point, is to NEVER give up on your spouse.  If you loved them enough to marry them, you love them enough to LOVE HARDER!!  Also, I learned my identity isn't in my children or my husband.  My identity is in the Lord.  People will always fail you (one way or another), no matter who they are.  But the Lord has a love far greater then we can imagine!

HAPPY FOURTH ANNIVERSARY DAVID...UNTIL FOREVER!!!

----> PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep David and I in your prayers today (7-7-2011).  Something big may happen and we need all the good thoughts and prayers we can!  Thank you in advance and love you all for all your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment