My husband found a love for our new laptop. So, if I don't blog as often, my husband or my children are at fault. Tonight it's my husband's fault I'm only going to blog a small message. But to spend time with him, wait on him and let him use my computer is worth it.
David and I have been getting up ridiculously early. I love sleeping in but David has never been one to sleep in, he was always up at the break of dawn. Early in our marriage, his "early-to-rise" attitude never bothered me. But I have become a very light sleeper and once I'm awake, I have the worst time getting back to sleep.
I am now on a "regular" sleep schedule and I'm not thrilled about being tired at 12 A.M. I loved having energy at night to clean, play on the computer and have quiet time with myself. So hopefully my sleep schedule will change soon because I'm not to sure how much I can take.
I honestly don't wake up early...under normal standards. But 9 A.M. is way too early for me! I do not function correctly until 11 A.M. earliest. I know it's unbelieveable but I love the night and everything it has to offer. The night offers down time with my babies, quiet when the babies go to bed, fun with friends, cuddles with the hubby and quality time with God.
So I am feel a little bit...out-of-sorts being off of my normal schedule. Excuse me (in advance), if my blogs are lacking, short, or do not make sense (like this one lol)!
KEEP PRAYING!! David got the rest of his testing today and we are believing all the testing will show NO MORE ISSUES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment