SNOWFALL
Today ended up being a beautiful day here on the east coast, considering the snow shower EARLY this morning. After the sunny warm day we had this weekend, I was hoping for more warmth. But I really have an appreciation for snow. Though it does make for a very cold day, I love the beauty snow creates.
Once I found out Jubilee was a girl, I decided to make the theme of her nursery "snowflakes." God makes each and every snowflake unique. When the light hits the snow, the bright white snow sparkles, glimmers and radiates a rainbow of color. The snow blankets the ground and covers the tree with a delicate beauty only God can paint on His canvas. I knew Jubliee would be a very unique baby, even though she did not carry out her life here on Earth. She will continue to carry out her life and destiny in heaven. She had a special purpose and she doesn't have to be present on Earth to fufill that purpose!
ALL THE TIME
God is GOOD ALL THE TIME! He has provided all our NEEDS and we are so thankful to our church family for blessing us!! Each person cared for us in different ways and we are speechless by the love shown by everyone. Thank you HCFT for showing us how the body of Christ truly works and we hope that one day we can bless all of you like you have blessed us!
PRAY
David has an early doctors appointment tomorrow. We will find out all the test results and the biopsy results tomorrow. Pray his test results are free and clear!
My husband is waking up from a nice afternoon nap. He definitely needed it since he got up at the CRACK of dawn this morning. So I better get dinner ready. Thank you all for your support, love and prayers!
Dear Christa, I just sat down and read all your blog entries … and I am greatly moved by the depth of the expressions of your heart. Thank you for sharing your amazing journey of faith. You truly are a remarkable woman. We love you and David and we continue to pray for his total and perfect health. God is faithful. God is love. And by Jesus’ wounds David was healed. 1 Peter 2:24.
ReplyDelete